For customers looking to create additional light and space in their home, Profile 22 inline sliding patio doors are the system of choice.
Available in a range of colours, finishes and glazing options, these space saving doors can be tailored to suit your customers’ individual property and taste. Whether you are working on a new-build project or the refurbishment of a traditional property, sliding patio doors are a long lasting value-adding feature that not only enhances the aesthetics of a building, but also the thermal performance and security.
Other features of our UPVC patio door system include:
- High levels of security with multiple locking points and a built in anti-jacking system
- Multi chambered profile for maximum thermal insulation and acoustic performance
- Fully integrated 60mm chamfered sashes available with 2,3 or 4 panes and in a variety of sizes, colours and finishes
- Easy accessibility for properties that require wheelchair or pram access
- Stainless steel easy glide action to achieve a smoother and quieter operation
- Slim stepped 86mm outer frame for greater visible glass area
- Concealed drainage and double wool piling for improved draft proofing and superior weather protection
- Secured by Design option
We offer all our fabricators and installers a comprehensive range of high performance inline UPVC patio door systems, available in sculptured and chamfered designs.
Our ready-made PatioMaster sliding doors are designed for quick and low maintenance construction and with high quality glide rollers that will operate reliably for years to come. Ready-made patio doors from PatioMaster offer ultra-quiet operation and are much smoother and quieter, thanks to their balanced easy-glide action, low-threshold option and low-maintenance construction. Multiple locking points and a built-in ‘anti-jacking’ system that ensures the door cannot be lifted from the outside, and for interior doors our two-pane in-line sliding doors are an ideal choice. These aesthetically elegant doors also provide exceptional security and thermal efficiency, and are available in a range of 19 different colours and finishes.
Our unique PD86 patio door system also allows our fabricating and installation partners to craft their own quality sliding doors, specifically to fit your customers’ specifications.
Our sliding patio doors combine stylish aesthetics with high performance security hardware, which allows you to dictate the level of security and aesthetics that you require.
With over 30 years experience supplying window systems, doors and conservatories across the trade and commercial sectors, we have built up an extensive amount of knowledge and resources. By partnering with us you can have access to our unrivalled product range as well as expert and professional technical support to help give you a competitive edge.
Anthracite Grey (Flat)
To find out more about our inline sliding patio doors, contact us today.