U-Comply-N is an online tool that allows fabricators to calculate the thermal performance and transmittance of unlimited number of casement and tilt and turn window specifications. Approved by BSI, U-ComplyN reports can be used to prove compliance with the requirements of CE Marking. Initially for Casement and Tilt and Turn windows only the full range of products will be added soon to provide fabricators with a complete CE Marking thermal transmittance support package.
What are the benefits of U-ComplyN?
- Approved by BSI and carrying Notified Body status
- Allows fabricators to meet the requirements of CE Marking
- Unlimited calculations for casement and tilt and turn windows
- Web based service for the most popular window specifications with other products available via the office
- Continuously updated as new components enter the market
- Cost effective alternative to individual Notified Body reports
How much does it cost?
U-ComplyN is charged at £300 per company. Up to two unique users can be nominated per company.
How do I apply?
If you’re an existing Profile 22 fabricator simply complete the registration form below. If you’re interested in joining Profile 22 and benefiting from the U-Comply tool please contact us or call us on 01952 290910.