Triple Glazing Windows
Triple glazing solution for greater thermal performance
When greater thermal performance is required, you now have the option of upgrading your specification from double to triple glazing. Capable of achieving a U-value as low as 0.8W/m2K our triple glazed solution has the added benefit of improved acoustic performance.
- Improved acoustic performance reducing the sound outside
- Can be used in a variety of window and door styles including casement, tilt & turn, single & double residential doors and tilt/slide patio doors
- Optional 100% recycled composite material (RCM) profile reinforcement
- Designed to accommodate a 36mm triple glazed unit
- Allows greater flexibility in attaining WER rating & U-values
- Attains Building Regulations compliance U Value of 1.6W/m2K using only Soft Coat Glass. (U Value 1.6 spec Planitherm Total +/Float/Float/Air/Aluminium)
- Attains a low U Value of 0.8W/m2K (U Value 0.8 spec SG Planitherm 4S/SG Planitherm 4S/Float/Krypton/Swiss V Spacer)
To find out more about our triple glazed window systems, contact us today.