Whether you are involved in a new build project, refurbishment or renovation project, Profile 22 can supply you with the best in window systems and doors. Having worked with commercial partners across a range of disciplines and sizes, we have the expertise and experience to deliver high quality, advanced performance doors, including a range of UPVC patio doors that provide the highest standards of long lasting thermal efficiency, security and stylish design.
Ideal as exterior doors and room partitions, sliding doors combine stylish aesthetics with security hardware, which is compliant with all relevant building regulations and associated legislation.
The easy glide function provides smoother and quieter operation and clients can benefit from weather protection and heat conservation to improve the energy efficiency of a property.
Other features of the UPVC patio doors include:
- High levels of security with multiple locking points and a built in jacking system
- Multi chambered profile for maximum thermal insulation and acoustic performance
- Fully integrated 60mm chamfered sashes available with 2,3 or 4 panes and in a variety of sizes, colours and finishes
- Easy accessibility for properties that require wheelchair or pram access
- Stainless steel easy glide action to achieve a smoother and quieter operation
- Slim stepped 86mm outer frame for greater visible glass area
- Concealed drainage and double wool piling for improved draught proofing and superior weather protection
- Secured by Design option
Profile 22 gliding patio doors are compatible with all our profile door systems, so that you can achieve a consistent style across an entire property or development.
We offer a comprehensive range of colours, finishes and glazing options, including sculptured, chamfered and fully integrated designs.
Our unrivalled selection of door profiles gives you greater choice to suit the architecture of the property you are working on whilst also meeting your clients’ requirements. As well as our product range we also offer full specification advice and assistance in project planning.